Brand New Camera Gear Store
Buy With 100% Risk-Free! We Will Full Refund You If You Are Unhappy With Your Purchase!
Wide Angle Macro Lens for Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Lens
If you only want one lens to cover all of life's photography chances, this may be the lens for you. Its powerful 11x zoom ranges from wide-angle (18mm) for group photographs, landscapes, and more to telephoto (200mm) for portraits and getting close to the action. It features Nikon's advanced Vibration Reduction (VR II) for exceptional image clarity even when shooting handheld or in low-light situations. The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II is a capable and adaptable picture and video companion.
- A one-lens solution that is effective in a wide range of conditions
- The focal length range is 18-200 millimeters, and the minimum focus distance is 1.6 feet.
- Two elements with extra-low dispersion (ED); There are three aspherical lens elements.
- Nikon VR II, Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) (vibration reduction) stabilization of images
- For greater adaptability, focus to 20 inches; filter thread: 72 millimeter. The maximum angle of view (in dx-format) is 76°. The minimum angle of vision (in DX format) is 8°. Accepts the following filter types: Screw-on
- Nikon Lens Type Telephoto Compatible Mountings Nikon F (DX) Camera Lens Description 200 mm
- Maximum Focal Length 200 mm
Focal Length Fixed/Prime
- Maximum Aperture f/3
Compatible Lens Front 95MM
If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of feedback. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.