Brand New Camera Gear Store
Buy With 100% Risk-Free! We Will Full Refund You If You Are Unhappy With Your Purchase!
ULTRA WIDE ANGLE MACRO HD 16K LENS FOR Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Lens
The EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM from Canon is an amazingly flexible telephoto zoom that combines a very compact, lightweight form factor with enhanced stabilization and performance. This zoom is well-suited for a variety of subjects, from events to portraiture to sports, and is distinguished by its constant f/4 maximum aperture, which strikes a balance between continuous performance and mobility. Its optical design has two UD elements and one fluorite element to significantly minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing. This enhanced design, along with a Super Spectra coating, also helps to prevent flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy while working in low-light and backlit environments.
- The Focus Limiter switch allows you to limit the focusing range to 3.3'-infinity or 9.8'-infinity to suit different applications.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm gives to a beautiful out-of-focus quality, which favours the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus methods.
- As a member of the prestigious L-series, this lens is dust and moisture resistant, making it ideal for working in harsh situations.
- The AII(WII) Tripod Mount Ring is an optional accessory that allows you to use the lens with a tripod or monopod.
- Optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters are available.
- Size of compatible filter: 67MM
- Front Lens Compatibility 72 millimeters
- Type Semi-Fisheye, Aspheric, Lens Extender, High Resolution, Macro/Close-Up, Perspective Control, Portrait, Special Effects Wide Angle, Ultra Wide Angle
- Deals on SoBe lenses
- Brand of Camera CANON
- Type of Lens Macro at a Wide Angle
Type of Focus Manual & Automatic
If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of feedback. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.