Brand New Camera Gear Store
Buy With 100% Risk-Free! We Will Full Refund You If You Are Unhappy With Your Purchase!
Leofoto LQ-284C Tripod with LH-36 Ball Head Carbon Fiber with Bag
Leofoto's Mr. Q LQ-284C+LH-36 Carbon Fiber Tripod is a feature-packed yet lightweight tripod with a maximum height of 62.2 inches "When using the camera platform instead of the convertible 12" fast center column, the maximum height is 50.8". The legs have independent spread, allowing for level posture on rough terrain and a low view minimum shooting height of 6.3 inches "yet still being able to carry a weight of 22 pounds
The LH-36 ball head, which is supplied, is made of lightweight aluminum and has an Arca-type compatible quick release system. A precision-machined ball ensures ultra-smooth movements, and the ball head's movement is controlled by a big, ergonomically designed locking knob. The panning base features laser-engraved scales for precise control during panorama shooting, as well as twin drop notches for quickly switching from horizontal to vertical orientation.
- Leofoto LQ-284C Tripod with LH-36 Ball Head Carbon Fiber with Bag Center Column
- Max. height (w/o center column): 1290mm Max. height (with center column): 1580mm Folded length: 540mm Leg Section : 4 Min. height: 160mm Max load: 10kg Weight: 1.62kg
- It not only retains the compact and portable features of the LS series, but also combines the powerful functions of the LM series to achieve the cross-border peak: Mr.Q.
- 1. Central locking system. Five-axis high-speed precision carving, 0.5mm pitch rectangular display processing of the central control locking knob, feel good bold "Q"-shaped opening design, rotating half a circle can complete the elastic shape design is equally ingenious, the curved handle surrounds the circular base, does not take up space.
- Handheld position asymmetry design. When the tripod head set is put into the tripod bag, the head end is usually heavier, so the handheld position adopts an unsymmetrical design, so that the weight at both ends is relatively balanced and the burden is reduced.
- The axle panel is equipped with three removable screws. Screws 1 and 2 can be moved down to prevent the panel from turning, and screw 3 can be moved up to prevent the head from turning.
If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of feedback. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.