Brand New Camera Gear Store
Buy With 100% Risk-Free! We Will Full Refund You If You Are Unhappy With Your Purchase!
Leofoto LH-55 55mm Low Center of Gravity Ball Head Quick Release Plate & Case
The LH-55 Low Profile Ball Head from Leofoto secures gear with a knob-driven clamp and comes with a quick release plate that attaches to your camera for convenient attachment and separation while shooting. With a constant height of 3.5" and a huge ball diameter of 2.2", this ball head's low-profile design allows it to safely carry equipment weighing up to 55 lb.
The LH-55 is Arca-type plate compatible and has a bubble level and distance markers at the top, exactly close to where the plate is mounted. A huge knob on the right side allows for 360° panning, and notches on the base allow for 90° tilt in two directions for convenient portrait photography. Independent pan lock and friction control knobs are also available for fine-tuning your composition. With a weight of 2 lb, the ball head is made of anodized aluminum for durability and goes on any tripod with a 3/8"-16 screw.
- Uses a knob-driven clamp and a quick release plate to secure equipment as heavy as 55 lb
- Low height of 3.5", with a weight of 2 lb and a ball diameter of 2.2" that lends it increased stability
- Compatible with most Arca-type quick release plates
- Capable of 360° panning, with two notches on the base that allow the head to reach a tilt angle of 90°
- Three knobs for position adjustment, offering independent pan movement and tension control when used in conjunction
- Bubble level and distance markings at the top, next to the plate, for improved use
- Made of durable anodized aluminum, fits tripods with a 3/8"-16 mount
Ball diameter: 55mm
panning base diameter: 72mm
Mounting hole: UNC3/8"-16
Max load: 25kg
If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of feedback. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.