Brand New Camera Gear Store
Buy With 100% Risk-Free! We Will Full Refund You If You Are Unhappy With Your Purchase!
HD ULTRA WIDE MACRO LENS FOR Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens
The Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens is a long-reaching telephoto zoom with a sophisticated optical design and advanced image stabilization technologies. It is part of the prestigious L-series built for full-frame EOS DSLRs. One fluorite element and one Super UD element have been included in the lens' manufacture to assist eliminate aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range, resulting in significant clarity, picture sharpness, and realistic color reproduction. Lens elements have also been treated with an Air Sphere Coating to decrease lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich imagery. A four-stop effective Image Stabilizer benefits the optical components of the lens and can be dedicated to different shooting styles. Furthermore, a redesigned rotation-type zoom ring works in tandem with an internal focusing mechanism and an Ultrasonic Motor to provide rapid and intuitive handling for handheld shooting. This lens is positioned as a versatile alternative for sports and wildlife photographers, and its list of features make it a potential telephoto zoom for a number of photography applications.
- Telephoto zoom is compatible with full-frame EF-mount DSLRs as well as APS-C-format devices, offering a 160-640mm equivalent focal length range.
- One fluorite element and one Super Ultra-Low Dispersion element work together to correct chromatic aberrations across the zoom range, resulting in a high level of sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- An Air Sphere Coating (ASC) has been added to lens elements to eliminate backlighting flare and ghosting while maintaining light transmission and good contrast in bright lighting situations.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer reduces the impression of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops, allowing you to operate in low-light circumstances and with slower shutter speeds. In addition, three specific picture stabilization modes are available: Standard, Panning, and During Exposure Only.
- To provide quick, precise, and silent autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override, a ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is used, combined with enhanced focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU.
- A zoom torque adjustment ring allows for easy setting of the zoom tension for customizable control, while a rotation-type zoom ring allows for accurate adjustment between zoom positions, especially while photographing handheld.
If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of feedback. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.