Quick-Release Camera Belt Holster
This holster allows you to carry your camera securely on your belt with quick-release. Makes it easy for using multiple cameras, and also assist when making lens changes (because you only have so many hands, haha).
The cool thing about this holster (and how it differs from our other one) is that is has side slits so that it can be applied to any belt, or any section of a belt, without the need for threading the belt all the way through. This one also has a nice security feature because it LOCKS into place, and has to be released to come out.
- Compatible with all cameras with 1/4" threading
- Weight Capacity: 22 pounds
- Dimensions: approx. 3.3" x 2.9" x 0.78"
- Material: Metal & Hard Plastic
- Color: Black
How to use:
1. Screw the metal ball joint piece onto camera
2. Attach the holster to your waist belt
3. While using, simply insert the ball joint into the slit on the holster, then slide it down to hang
4. When you want to take the camera off from the holster, just press the camera release on the holster and take off your camera.
1× Camera Quick-Release Holster
1x Pin with ball joint
1x Allen wrench
(Belt not included, the camera also not included)
We Also Recommend